Ratings for Dr. Ivan Wayne

He is absolutely wonderful!!! Highly recommend Dr. Wayne to anyone that is unhappy with what they see in the mirror. He did my rhinoplasty and I am over the top ecstatic with my results. My nose looks natural not fake and I love that. If your looking for an experienced plastic surgeon who is realistic, he is the doctor you should see.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

My whole experience has been nothing but frustrating. Neither of my doctors that performed my surgery will see me for a follow-up visit and I am having problems that the interns I have been forced to see cannot answer. I need to talk to the surgeon who was there in the operating room and can tell me what was done. They both told my wife after surgery to call if there were any problems, but now they don't care. I never even saw Dr. Wayne at all after the surgery and only for a few minutes right before. He was unavailable when I drove three hours to my appointment with him and never bothered to reschedule with me. When I called his office I was told I can only see the PPO, not Dr. Wayne. What kind of doctor won't see his patients? I can barely breathe at all out of one my nostrils. I am worse than I was before surgery and have a terrible nasal sound when I talk. I would never recommend this doctor, or OU Medical.

Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Wayne performed an open rhinoplasty on me spring 2011. Post op I had very little discomfort and my results are wonderful! After 30 years being unable to breathe through my nose, I now have a pretty, functioning nose. I would highly recommend Dr. Wayne.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

In June 2014, Dr. Wayne performed a rhinoplasty on me. It has been almost 6 months since the surgery, and I LOVE my nose! It turned out better than I ever imagined. If you want a nose job, he's the man to go to! Great overall experience.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Had septorhinoplasty earlier this week. Very little bruising/swelling/pain as he promised before surgery, I take it he's very gentle which leads to less swelling/bruising. Have not seen final results, but 5 days in I am satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

In January, 2011, Dr. Wayne removed a congenital giant hairy nevus from my 2-year-old daughter's face. The nevus covered approximately 1/3 of my daughter's face and was the most likely reason my daughter was left outside an orphanage in China. Dr. Wayne used tissue expanders to stretch the skin used to fill the void created by the removal of the nevus. Now, 2+ years post-surgery, no one can tell that my daughter ever had the nevus. Tomorrow, Dr. Wayne will remove a nevus from my youngest daughter's scalp and forehead. The skin expanders and nevus will be removed and the gap filled with my daughter's own skin. Dr. Wayne is a blessing to my family. He has performed this very special and delicate surgery on my tiny girls, and in the process, given them the opportunity to live life to the fullest despite their very humble beginnings. Dr. Wayne is a true physician. He brings healing to bodies, but even more to the spirits of every life he touches.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

My nose was really a mess from a previous rhinoplasty when I came to see Dr. Wayne. He did an excellent job on my revision rhinoplasty, and was able to correct all the irregularities from the previous surgery. I am extremely happy and wouldn't recommend any one else for a rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I am writing to recommend Dr. Ivan Wayne. I was impressed over and over again with Dr. Wayne. His surgery skills were a miracle to me. His encouragement helped me throughout my recovery time which was a long journey for me. I have been blessed to have Dr. Wayne as my facial surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Wayne is a highly skilled and talented plastic surgeon. If you need plastic surgery in Oklahoma, this is the man you should use. I had a large skin cancer removed through MOHs on the left side of my nose (about the size of a nickle and nearly through the nasal wall). Two weeks after surgery it was obvious it would be hard to tell anything ever happened. Now four months later, you would never know anything had ever happened. Unbelievable results.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr Wayne and his staff define courtesy and professionalism. Outstanding in every way.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Ivan Wayne's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)