Ratings for Dr. Renato A. Geralde

I like Dr. Geralde's holistic approach to medicine. for routine visit/minor health issues I see his PA or NP, both are great. Very busy office Stone Oak location.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Geralde used to be a wonderful Doctor when his practiced first opened... Unfortunately for his patients that is no longer so, he has opened several practices. Now it's more about money then patient care. The front office manager is rude. Changing doctors. I feel I pay too much for medical insurance to put up with this.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

BEWARE, this office takes a photocopy of your credit card and saves it in their computer. This is NOT secure. With all of the security breaches, you'd think they'd know better. If you refuse, they will not see you as a patient. ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Geralde has eaten some of the same dirt as a fellow Army vet. Humble, he has done a lot for his country and most importantly his patients. He leads from the front and sets an example for his patients staying healthy.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

He is very thoughtful and complete. He takes the time to educate and addresses all my concerns before I leave. Excellent physician. I have recommended Dr. Geralde to my feiends and family.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Currently 4 of 4 stars | show details by Allen on Jun 1st, 2013 I had been seeing the other doctor there for almost a year. I have diabetes and hypertension. I was told at every visit my labs were good and my meds were never changed. I recently saw Dr. G this month and he kindly reviewed my labs. I discovered with his very thorough review and explanation that my diabetes was not controlled for various reasons, I had multiple nutritional problems contributing to my bad neuropathy, and that I had a thyroid problem that Dr. Bolfing failed to tell me about but Dr. Geralde thankfully worked up and I subsequently received a biopsy which confirmed Dr. Geralde's diagnosis of an autoimmune disease. I have not felt this great in years. My energy levels are up, my legs and hands don't burn at night and I can actually sleep through the night without using the bathroom. Dr. Geralde is a highly sought after physician and I can see why. I agree with the other reviews he is the best

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This office has gone to hell since the other doctors left. It is plainly obvious why they left. Dr. Geralde is a selfish and rude doctor who is more concerned with his outfit and hair than a patient's well being. BEWARE other patients, when you have the gall to question Dr. Geralde and his shady insurance practices he will find a way to retaliate. We run out of our daughter's daily medication today, so to stick it to us Dr. Geralde wrote our prescription for next week. The true mark of a man who is in the wrong line of work for the wrong reasons. Dr. Geralde's is a doctor who is not only remarkably rude and condescending, but will retaliate at every chance. Dr. Geralde's immature behavior brings great shame to North Hills Family Medicine and military medicine. Hopefully he'll be out of business soon, he's brings disgrace to the San Antonio medical community.

Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Geralde is an phenomenal physician. He is busy but takes the time to address all your complaints all at once and is very thorough and detailed. He provides a holistic approach to your health care and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and management recommendation to improve your health.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Geralde is a very rude person, who has lack of respect for his patients and his staff. His bedside manner is awful. He is just there to make his money and that's it. He spends less than 15 minutes with you at a visit, he tells you he is coming right back and never comes back, instead he sends his medical assistant in to give medications and we are told we are free to go. We informed the medical assistant that he did not give us time to ask our questions. The medical assistant tried to bring him back in the room with out success. She said we can send him a message and call you when he responds. His front desk also talks about patients freely at the front desk and the front desk is quite rude as well.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I fully respect the comments of the previous patients but I must say my experience in my last two visits as a new patient were really positive. I was seen on time both times, all staff(receptionist, nurse, Dr) who I spoke to were polite to me and everyone I saw them interact with. Dr. Geralde was on his computer on the first visit, but the interaction in the room was fine and I had no complaints(maybe it was my medical history?). We spoke at the same time once and he stopped and allowed me to speak first and explain. I have had other doctors who try to speak over you. He diagnosed the problem and I got better. Visit 2, no computer present, very personable visit, no complaints. Again, I respect the comments of the prior patients, but I wanted to offer my fair review of this office/Dr and all was positive.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Renato A. Geralde's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1996)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)