Ratings for Dr. Jon N. Rosenthal

Jon was wonderful, he did an excellent smooth job. After the op, I felt great and had no side effects of pain , discomfort or anything. He is my nose doctor for life.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Jon was an incredible find as a doctor. He had a kind way about him, and actually took the time to explain everything he was doing and everything that was potentially affecting me, as well as all of the possible solutions. This was all done with a sense of him caring about passing the knowing along, not just of someone doing his job. I wish all doctors were like this.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Rosenthal is competent, caring, knowledgeable, concise, straight up, patient, gentle, concerned, interested, responsive, talented, ah heck, face it, he's an excellent physician/person. I am currently in my seventh week, post op, and Dr. Rosenthal insists on continued short visits to monitor my complete recovery. Wait, Am I in 2013? Old school care and charm, combined with modern knowledge and technology, Dr. Rosenthal has surpassed all my normal curmudgeon expectations. I would recommend this man,to any; man, woman, or child. He is a hard to find diamond in the ruff of today's medical quagmire. Kudos to his outstanding staff as well. Care and kindness began from my first call. Thumbs up ladies. Peace to all! Craig K.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

DR.ROSENTHAL SAW ME IMMEDIATELY AFTER SEEING PRIMARY.I WAS IMPRESSED WITH HILLARY AND STAFF. DR. ROSENTHAL WAS GENTLE, TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM, THOROUGH ,NICE SMILE. I LEFT WITH BEING SATISFIED AND VERY GOOD FEELINGS. SINCERELY,CAROL{NIKKI} CALDWELL

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I waited alittle bite to see him but I know why, he takes his time with every patient. I felt like the only patient he was going to see all day. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

The first time that I called, I spoke with Karen. She was the first line/first impression and she was wonderful. She was kind, personable, and very helpful with making my first appt. with the Dr. Plus, she got me in right away. When I got to the office, it was clean and efficient and the front office staff always treated me kindly and in a timely manner. Dr. Rosenthal was wonderful in that he explained to me all that he was doing and he explained my CT scan quite thoroughly, while I got to view it with him. Ann, the allergist, was exceptional and answered all my questions. Everyone was accommodating and superb with the bedside manner, which I cannot underscore how so very important that is. It's refreshing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

great surgeon, affordable, also knows his stuff saved my life... came highly recommended and he did not disappoint..would recommend to family and friends, very caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Rosenthal performed my sinus surgery. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything he would be doing. He even saw me the day after my surgery (a holiday) at his office for a follow up. He went above and beyond what is required of a doctor. Dr. Rosenthal is a great doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

did not conduct proper tests to properly diagnose illness, dr. didn't listen to my information and did not remember what was on my chart and what I told him. Office staff very rude

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Now he wants another $143.oo for things he did not have to do. He suggested an xray and then said "Oh no that won't work because it's a clear line and won't be visible on the xray. Then he said he would have to perform surgery. I couldn't get out of there fast enought. If anyone was going to do any further surgery it was going to be the original ophthalmology. This guy left me with the feeling of his wanting to run up the bill with no regard for the patients well being. and that is just my opinion. You decide for yourself.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009