Ratings for Dr. Lilliam Miranda

I had a pleasant experience at the office. Dr. was thorough and staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This doctor is horrible. She has no knowledge of what was going on with my blood results. She kept repeating herself on things that were not important. When I asked her questions about my condition she could not give me an answer. Her employees are the worst they dont know what they are doing and it will take forever to get your questions answered if you call. Dont waste your time and money here.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Complete waste of time and money. This doctor is confused (to say the least!). She couldn't diagnose the root cause of my pain and kept ordering expensive tests which were completely unrelated to my ailment. She did not use them for diagnosis and referred me to another doctor who stated there was no need for tests. After having spent $600 on her fees and expensive lab tests, I was still in pain until I consulted a more experienced doctor who diagnosed and treated my pain within a week. My suggestion - Stay away from her to save money and more importantly to save valuable time.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Lilliam Miranda's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Beech Street Corporation