Ratings for Dr. Luis M. Garcia

MY FIRST VISIT WAS.GREAT.. HE IS VERY PERSONAL AND I WAS AT EASE IMMEDIATELY. EXPLAINED PROCEDURE AND OFFERED H NEEDED SOLUTIONS AND ADVISE. TOOK HIS TIME AND EXPLAINED MY INSURANCE COVERAGE.. LEFT HIS.OFFICE FEELING VERY CONFIDENT THERE SHOULD BE MANY MORE DR. LUIS GARCIAS

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend Dr. Garcia. He failed to disclose that a service he was providing was not covered by my insurance. His office refused to discuss the matter further and Dr. Garcia has ignored my simple requests to discuss the matter. I recommend you look for a podiatrist that is more considerate of their patients.

Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Garcia is an excellent doctor. He has the best bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Garcia after I fractured my ankle, Dr. Garcia is extremely knowledgable and really is concerned with the well being of the patient. His staff is professional and sweet, they will go out of their way to help me. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this office. I wish they were my primary care doctor. If you need a podiatrist call Dr. G he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013