Ratings for Dr. Jose F. Roldan

Office is awful. They don't do pre- authorizations any more. So if you are a medicine that has to be cleared with insurance, for get, don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Will be changing rheumatologists because I can't stand dealing with his front office or his infusion room. Both of these deficiencies are deal breakers for me, particularly the infusion room. Too many people getting infused in too small a room, with no privacy curtains between each of the chairs. I am tired of trying to coordinate my visit to an outside infusion center with his office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Roldan takes as much time as needed to answer all my questions and I never feel like he is rushing to finish. He always involves me in all medical decisions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Shortest wait time, every time, of every doctor I see. Dr. Roldan is very caring and explains everything. Always offers alternatives. Never to try and rush out of the exam.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Roldan took 2 months of vacation in Dec/Jan, 3 weeks in March, and 3 weeks in July. No other doctor was allowed to see me after I took a bad fall and got a concussion. It took 2 other doctors to tell him to look at something other than my knee causing numbness in my right leg and both hands. He was very polite, but I need a doctor who cares enough to assign a doctor to see his patients when he is absent so much. I now have other health issues due to all the steroids I took. He just said to tell my primary care doctor. Once when I had a reaction to Rituxan, at 8 am he told the nurse to tell me to go to the med center. That is not a doctor I trust to care for me. The practice does not allow you to change doctors, so I am going to another doctor as quickly as I can.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

you are the best thank for everything very help in my bad time

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Very helpful! He is very intelligent and helped me get the bottom of my health issues. He really listens and always answers all my questions. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008