Ratings for Dr. Hanubal S. Gopalaswamy

MONTHS ago, my elderly mother needed a cavity treated, but Gopal only gave her a cleaning and advised her to upgrade her dental plan. So, having obtained a more comprehensive plan, we went back to the office today. The dentist discussed with her the status of her teeth, pointing out that she now had two cavities in her mouth. I was shocked to find out that once again, he only administered a cleaning and did not treat the cavities! Before leaving, I expressed my anger with the receptionist. She implied that it was my mother's fault since she did not specify that she needed a cavity treated today. This girl was clueless to the fact that the dentist and my mother specifically discussed her cavities while she was sitting in the dentist chair! So, after stopping short of calling the receptionist a dim wit, which she was very good at portraying, she relayed a message from Gopal. HE SAID THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME TODAY TO TREAT HER CAVITY. Elderly dad 81yrs old, not even seen after 2 hr wait.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015