Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Descheneaux

First I was given wrong perscription for my contacts, then I brought my eyeglasses to get lenses, after waiting for 2 weeks I try them on and I can't see with them, I notify them and they say "yes it's to correct your astigmatism".. What?!? I have never had astigmatism nor was I ever notified that I have astigmatism by the dr, plus I see properly with my old eyeglasses (which I got from a different dr). So please don't even bother with this dr. The receptionist, who apparently is his mother in law, is outright rude!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

The eye exam lasted less than 3 minutes and he gave my child a wrong prescriptions. I wasn't feeling confident with these prescription and took my child to another optometrist only to find out that the prescription was wrong. I am not the kind of person that likes complain but he could damage a person vision. Maybe this review could help someone else.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Charles R. Descheneaux's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL