Ratings for Dr. Heinz L. Schamberger

I have been a patient of Dr. Heinz Schamberger for over 12 years. He is a very skilled physician and a caring individual. Has seen me on very short notice and has even helped me on a Sunday afternoon! The cost of his services are beyond reasonable; the best money you will ever spend for health care without a doubt. That's 25 years of Quality Assurance Engineering talking :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

This man is amazing, he has the knowledge and care to help people in anyway he can. He has helped me with a back problem that I have had for over 25 years. He called me one morning 2 hours before office hours just to make sure what he had done was working. I would and have recommended him to my friends. He is a Christian that walks the walk, God Bless him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

My husband's back went out yesterday. He could barely walk today. 53 years old, he had never been to a chiropractor before. People I work with recommended Dr H. Schamberger. My husband just left the office and called me. He said it was the best thing he has ever done. Most of the pain is gone. Dr Schamberger told him by tomorrow, he should feel like he never had a problem with his back. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Without exaggeration, he is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. Decent knowledge, skills, and attitude. He has no problem spending extra time trying to help you in every way possible. A great doctor and an even better person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Heinz L. Schamberger's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1979)