Ratings for Dr. Patricia Oliver

Poor Customer Service Front Desk rude and bad attitude from receptionist i never write bad reviews in my life this is the first one but trust me they were very rude

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

We absolutely love Dr. Oliver. She is very down to earth and is great with the kids. I can always get in quickly when the kids are sick. She takes the time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Oliver is what you want a pediatrician to be. She's down to earth, great with children, always listens to your concerns, and is not antibiotic happy. I'm so happy my friend referred me to her!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have taken both my girls to Dr. Oliver for years, I have moved pretty far away but I won't leave the practice because I know I can trust my children's health here!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

If ever my girls are sick. I always leave the clinic with answer or peace of mind. Wonderful clinic.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Best Pediatrician hands down, cares for both my kiddos and cares for them like they are her own.

Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Oliver is the best. My baby had still had juandice after a week long hosptial (c-section delivery) she still had juandice and Dr Oliver had tests to check on this as a cautionary to see what her levels were at our 2 week check up as she was still juandice color. She called me from her OWN cell phone when the results were in and told me that the levels were not concerning. I think she went above calling me from her cell phone and she could have waited till the morning like MOST other docotors. As a first time mom that was so amazing for me. Also we had insurance change and for a bit had to see another ped and Dr. Oliver is hands down better. :-) So happy I found her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Oliver is the best. I recommend her to anyone who asks me. She's helpful and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

This is one of the best doctors that i have ever taken my kids to. I WOULD REF. HER TO ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Patricia Oliver's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 2000)