Ratings for Dr. Fernando E. Bayron

He has harmed me for the rest of my life. DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOU. He operated on me on October 26, 2015 and took out my drainage tube 5 days later. the incision never healed properly which caused addition surgery. Because of him, I now have a major back problem. DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOU.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I had bariatric surgery from Dr. Bayron in November at FMC. The surgery was fantastic, I had no pain after the first day or so. He was great leading up to the surgery and after. Good bedside manner, great office staff who got me approved in a day! Jen his assistant is great, and very knowledgable. The hospital staff was very nice and helpful, the hospital room for bariatric patients was private (no roomates), and looked like a hotel - with a couch, wood floors, flat screen TV. A totally positive experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Bayron to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

really i dont have any complain about this dr and the staff i love him he is very goooooooooddddd dr no problem with me surgeries and everything he did thanks dr bayron

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I had appointment at 3PM on Nov.2010. The waiting room was full of patients. I was called by the nurse at 5:15PM. After as a week, I had a biopsy done. I got a ugly trauma on my breast. This just make me worried a lot and wandering if the biopsy was taken from the right spot. At the follow up, after a long wait, I was seeing by his nurse who gave me some explanation about my trauma. I wished to see the surgeon who performed the biopsy not his nurse.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

breast- 1 biopsy, 2 lumpectomys 2nd distroyed most of breast. should of removed all of breat. had to see another surgeon for that. Had to have four procedures, instead of three. Bad doctor

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Fernando E. Bayron's Credentials

• Italian

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL