You may also like

Rate Dr. Wilson D. Sithole

Dr. Wilson D. Sithole's Ratings

Absolute worst dentist I have visited in my entire life. He was the cause of so much pain, suffering, embarrassment, and financial stress due to his incompetency. He took a problem and made it a zillion times worse, offering zero sympathy or solutions to correcting the problem when I was crying in his chair. Dr. Sithole is terrible, his staff is condescending, and not one member of his staff belongs in the healthcare industry. This office is horrible, I wouldn't recommend them to someone on death row. I only give one star for all of the above because it's the minimum allowed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I chose Dr Sithole bye a friend's recommendation, my first check up a few weeks ago, their staff was informative and treated me excellent, they were patcient, and helpful, I'm looking forward to getting my smile back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sithole's for four years and I am a Medicaid patient. I have never felt treated differently because of my insurance. I am pleased with the work Dr. Sithole does. I wish his hygienists would explain more. And the new front office lady...OMG! Bad for business

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I am convinced that patients with medicare get worse care unless all his work is poor. A filling that was supposed to be white is gray and looks terrible. Even going for a cleaning is bad, I used to leave after a cleaning and it felt great. I don't even notice a difference any more and I even made a comment asking if i needed a deep cleaning so they felt clean. I was told that they rarely do those anymore. I'm sure they do if you have good insurance.There aren't many options in the area that take my insurance.I don't have a clue about what I can do and I feel like I'm forced to get terrible dental care. Seeing a dentist is traumatizing enough and then to suffer with poor care. This is just plain wrong! How does someone with a supplemental medicare insurance get better care? Really, I'd like to know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

His work is not the best. He is kind, patient and helpful, but his work is shoddy. Three of the four teeth he filled with white stuff cracked in half, one resulted in it getting pulled, the other 3 had to have root canals. One of the crowns is a different color. A crown he did put in, he cracked the crown next to it. I would never recommend anyone going there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

He knows what he is doing good job Doctor your staff was very friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][332807].votes_count ]]