Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Theut

Dr. Theut has been amazing for my son. At 21 years old my son was very frustrated with the problems with his knees. Dr. Theut fixed his right knee last year and after a full recovery has now fixed his left knee and has begun physical therapy for that knee. He is healing very well and we expect full recovery for that knee as well. Thank you, Dr. Theut.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Not quite sure how to rate Dr Theut. When I first saw him he was good and explained things well. But in recent visits on other issues he did not seem as helpful in explaining things. I was prompted to see another doctor to get a better idea about my problem. If I were rating him 15 years ago I would give him 5 stars. But now probably only 2 or 3 stars.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Competent, polite and very kind. Makes you immediately comfortable, and will recommend surgery after other therapies are tried. Healing well, and happy. Thanks Dr. Theut!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Peter C. Theut's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1994)

Oxford