Ratings for Dr. Howard D. Kahn

I went to him for diarrhea and constipation. He did a colonscophy and an endroscoph and they where negative. So I asked about the digestive issues I had come to him for and he said they didn't treat that!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Kahn has ZERO bedside manners and makes you feel as if you are wasting his time and he doesn't listen to what you are telling him. I was diagnosed by another Dr. as having IBS... A few years later I was diagnosed w/ an autoimmune disordered. I wanted to know if the two were related, and what i could do to eat more. It had been a while, so I was set up with another Dr. My IBS had gotten so bad that I wasn't eating much out of fear of getting sick...thus, I was having less "attacks" - he said since what I was doing was working, he didn't want to change things. He also told me my autoimmune disorder had little if any effect on my GI system (I later found out that he was completely WRONG!) As he was walking out the door, I told him that I'd like to eat more than once a day...his response, "at least you know you won't become another fat American" ...I called, complained, was comped another visit with someone else. She actually listened, ran tests, and I was diagnosed w/ colitis!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Office staff sucks big time please don't wait your time this practice has an office full of very unprofessional staff members.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Howard D. Kahn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)