Ratings for Dr. Elmer J. Pacheco

LOW LIFE SCUM ARROGANT EVIL POS WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HE**!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Closed his office,did not notify any one.left every one in the dark.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Pacheco was very pleasant. He asked me a lot of questions (didn't write anything down, though, which I thought was weird), examined me and scheduled a bunch of x-rays for my knees and hips and a whole slew of blood tests, and was scheduled for two weeks later. In the meantime, I got all the x-rays and blood tests done right away. Two weeks later, I show up for my appointment, but there's nobody there! I called, thinking it was the wrong day, and left a message. The voicemail box was full (it was someone's cell phone!) so i couldn't leave a message. I called the next day and asked to reschedule. He calls me later that week and tells me he was in New York!! He apologized that his staff didn't tell me. He blew me off, so I'm blowing him off. He doesn't want my business, and I sure don't want him as my doctor. How can he get away with such shabby service, and why is he even a doctor if this is how he does things? Personally, I think he's lazy.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

poor staff. The Doctor spends 1minute with you then leaves he forgets what meds your on and has canceled scheduled appointments with me numerous times. As for prescriptions he forgets to call them in . I have been left with very bad pain without my meds. a very poor example of a physician.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have scheduled at least 15 appointments with Dr. Pacheco and gotten in to see him three times. Sometimes the office will call to reschedule, but most of the time I arrive and wait only to be told he won't be coming in. I'm done. The staff changes every 6-8 weeks. And you can see how hard those girls try. I have witnessed his rudeness towards his staff and he can be most unpleasant. As a doctor, I believe he is brillant, has definitely helped me with my issues, but without a good support staff and follow-through, it's all for naught. Again, I'm done.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

This doctor is intelligent. He has cancelled my appointments 8 times!! He's very rude to his staff. He actually told me that he fired one of his employees because she refused to go in, but she was the hardest working girl there! I later ran into her and found out he was was 2 months behind in paying and she couldn't afford to pay for gas!! That explains the incredible high turn over. I kid you not, I saw OVER 5 new people in his office within months a part. If he can't keep his appointments and staff, then he certainly can't keep a handle on my health.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

January 2013 I bought a groupon the dr was running,it expired in April 2013.Prior to it expiring,called to make an appt.was told they ran out of product,would put my name on list&call when they got more.never got any calls and I called for the next 10+ months asking for a service I payed for & getting different reasons.Out of product,the FDA won't answer question,groupon won't honor deal,allergen(Botox)not honoring thier agreement,allergen won't let him get any Botox,10+ months.December same thing.Mida took my name and #.I asked For a call,Mida said "I am a grown adult and you will not tell me what to do,all you want to do is argue with me".Trying ONE more time a week later"we don't know when,you can stay on the list or do what you want".mid sentence dr grabbed the phone & said"you don't need to call here anymore/everyday!"and hung up.ALLERGAN SENT HIM TO COLLECTION is the real reason.NM attorney general consumer complaint form print fill out&mail Very quick&easy. tying up our $ NOT OK

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Very uncaring doctor, and very arrogent. I had a condition that I wanted to discuss during my physical and had done some research . . .he immediately made an off hand comment that my findings were from Reader's digest ( it was from NIH, and he agreed with the diagnosis), gave me a prescription, no plan, no follow up, no comment about my high blood pressure (150/98). When I asked bout my nutrition, he said I was wasting my money with vitimins (I had tessted low on Vitamin D and B complex) He said to let him take care of things. When I said I found him patronizing, he called in the nurse. I was not angry, loud, or rude - just said that he did not seem to want to work with me in partnering with my health. He said 99% of his patients "thought him excellent" and suggested that I find another doctor. I am so glad!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I also bought a Groupon. It is been over six months now. I keep calling and they cannot schedule me for the botox. They told me just to keep calling back. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

i bought an expensive groupon for botox 6 mos ago and he has been out of the product the whole time and they say it may be 6 more months. How can you sell a product you not only do not have but cannot get apparently? But after reading the other revies on many websites I am glad this man did not give me botox. I will get a refund from groupon. I should have checked his reviews prior to purchasing. lesson learned.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Elmer J. Pacheco's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Illinois