Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Cohen

Not a very personal Doctor. He told me about one medicine, but my chart said he was prescribing a different one. I had them check with him. I got the one he mentioned.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Cohen was a major disappointment. Cold, impersonal, defensive and worst of all no usable medical advice or diagnosis of my condition. Gave vague, dismissive type answers to my questions. Also his website is misleading. It lists things he does not have and procedures he does not do.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

A really great experience considering I was in pain. This office actually makes sure you are seen if you have a problem without waiting for weeks. I am very impressed with the doctor's knowledge. He is a specialist in diabetic foot problems and that's my problem. I am happy to recommend. I feel very confident I am being taken care of by an expert. very pleasant office staff and very clean and modern too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

excellent doctor and friendly staff would definetly use again very happy

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Marc D. Cohen's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental