Ratings for Dr. Lauren A. Feingold

She overbooks patients, the wait times are over an hour, and at the end she doesn't have enough knowledge to diagnose anything beyond ordinary. Her nurse is not good either

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Feingold will spend roughly 5 to 10 minutes with you and have you waiting over an hour every time don't waste your time with her she runs around the office in a panic to see everybody if you want to wait an hour every time go ahead and see her my Opinion don't waste your time

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Feingold was very warm, friendly, interested in my problem, showed me photos and gave me web sites to look at. I would highly recommend this wonderful, bright woman.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Feingold is always extremely thoughtful in the way she listens and delivers information. She is warm and understanding, while at the same time always completely professional. Her nurse Beth is also so comforting and such a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Feingold with flying colors. She is personable and makes you feel very comfortable. She listens and spends time with her patients. She communicates clearly. She cares. Above that, she is extremely knowledgeable and competent in her field. She is the best woman's dr. I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

She is the best! So smart, so kind and delivered my daughter!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Feingold is very gentle. I have a problem now and cannot get Dr. Feingold's nurse to call me back! I am a senior and while on vacation - I had some vaginal bleeding. When I returned home I called the office and the office staff told me she would hook me over to the Dr's nurse. The nurse did not answer - but the voice mail did. I explained on the voice mail what happened and how old I was and that I need to get an appointment quickly......That was on Monday 12/20/10 in the morning. I left my home phone as well as my cell phone number. No one has called and I am now in the process of trying to find a Gynecologist that will see me NOW! CANCER is a silent thing and sometimes you don't know you have it until you bleed or it is too late. This kind of an office is certainly not caring to human beings.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Lauren A. Feingold's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)