Ratings for Dr. Patrick S. Lovegrove

We have been seeing Dr Lovegrove at Merge Medical Center for almost 6 months now for my sons severe eczema. We have made HUGE progress healing him! I have been very happy so far with his approach and the testing we have done that no dermatologist or primary care doctor would ever do for us. I am very happy I found this practice!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

My thyroid issues are finally controlled using DrL supplements and diet changes. He even switched me from Levothyroxine to a better natural thyroid RX called Naturthroid that really helped too

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Lovegrove do not treat symptoms, he goes after root causes, I been going to this practice for about 6 years, and I can tell I been healthy since then. I will absolutely recommend him

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I went with Dr. Lovegrove with some digestion problems and yeast infections, he help me to discover that I was allergic to gluten, I no longer feel tired, depressed, bloated, itchy/watery eyes, no more sneezing all day, I lost weight and I feel so much better. The office feels calm like a spa , I will absolutely recommend Dr. Lovegrove, I got the medical attention I was looking for , he researched the "why behind the problems" instead of just giving me another prescription.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I wasnt happy with my ob/gyn as my hormone guide, I have gone from estrogen dominant to fairly balanced, im not longer vit D deficient. The latter may have played a part in my own body healing otself from some crystallations in one breast, dont know. I delayed a repeat mammogram till I felt I had had time to heal with the dhea and altered hormone dosages. End result: my last mammogram was normal! Also I seem to have a young lady diggestion.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Lovegrove focuses on the root cause of my issues and set up me to prevent other problems. They've changed my life and how I eat, live, and treat any issues including minor colds. In fact, I haven't taken a medication in 2 years.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

My little guy has already gained over 1.5 lbs since we started seeing Dr. Lovegrove. He no longer wakes up at night screaming in pain and seems to be so much more content. LHS really got his life back on track!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

I traveled from 2 hours away to see Dr. Lovegrove. I have some friends in Charleston who told me about him. I could not find a holistic MD where I am who has Dr. Lovegrove's experience. I had been seeing many other specialist MDs but I didn't feel like I was getting any better. Thus, I ventured to Charleston to see Dr. Lovegrove and I am doing so well now over the past year that I have referred my Mother too. She just started with his program 6 months ago and she can run circles around me now :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I see Dr Lovegrove for elbow pain and receive Prolotherapy treatments. He is very thorough in examining the areas of pain and takes the time to explain the issue and treatment, as well as listen to my descriptions and input. Even though the injections hurt, Dr Lovegrove makes sure that I am comfortable. I feel confident in his care and am very pleased that he is as determined as I am to get me to an elbow-pain-free state :) His office is in a convenient location in Mt Pleasant and the receptionist, Katie, is very friendly and caring too. I highly recommend Dr Lovegrove!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Patrick S. Lovegrove's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental