Ratings for Dr. Larry R. Davis

Dr Davis is extremely intelligent and knowledgible, yet practical and down to earth. He is very friendly and approachable. I have known him to be very generous with his patients, doing such things as giving the Spurs tickets. He once purchased and installed an air conditioner for an indigent patient. He is simply an outstanding nephrologist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Davis is the most knowledgeable, caring and compassionate physician we've ever known. We trust him implicitly. Without "Dr. Larry" my husband would not have survived kidney failure. We thank God every day that he sent "Dr. Larry" and his excellent staff into our lives. We feel we are going to visit a real friend on Doctor Days. Out of all the 750,000 doctors in the United States we rate "Dr. Larry" NUMBER ONE!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

without this doctor my husband would not be alive today.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Davis is truly compassionate and is always looking out for what's best for me. He is very knowledgeable and he gives you his all. He is by far the best nephrologist!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr Davis has been my doctor for 11 years. He is consistently available for my many questions and explains in a way that I can understand. He is very personable and I have felt well cared for by him in my many hospital stays. He not only supports my medical needs but also my dietary choices. He works well with his staff who I really appreciate. Very professional. Definitely would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Was very pleased with the care and bedside manners of Dr. Davis. Very knowledgeable. Would recommend to treat others. Has a great staff also, very professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Larry R. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1979)