Ratings for Dr. James T. Bryant

Good doctor , recommend him , he helped me a lot , thanks

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Bryant. he is a good chiro and good staff

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Bryant was the rudest "Dr." I have ever visited. I was visibly uncomfortable having to TAKE ALL MY CLOTHES OFF for a chiropractic exam of my shoulder, and his bedside manner was awful. He demanded he take an x-ray to treat me, to which I said I could not afford at this time, and could only afford an adjustment. He promptly said "HAVE A GOOD DAY!", and stormed out of the room. TERRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

He is very professional and answered all my questions. Has an amazing friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

The staff are amazing and friendly, family atmosphere, Dr. Bryant is friendly, honest and genuinely caring. He LISTENS to your concerns, gives advise, and will always try to make you smile. He came recommended by a friend, and after my accident, I started going to him. His main concern is to make you better, and his office will work with you on a payment plan if that is needed.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010