You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Josh B. Ottenheimer

I found Dr. Ottenheimer to be the most personable Doctor you could ever ask for personality wise. Knowledge of his craft I have to rate that as extremely poor. I had what was supposed to be simple bunionectomy. The surgery was messed up. He had put in pins and screws that were so painful that he had to removed them. He used local anesthesia to do so. I had two nurses holding to me to attempt to help me through the excruciating pain I was enduring as he performed that procedure. When he was done I was unable to walk properly because he had messed up the second toe in the process and it would not bend. It took me 1.5 years to find an orthopedic surgeon to perform corrective surgery on my foot. My second toe had to be reconstructed to allow it to bend properly to be able to walk. And the bunionectomy had to be redone to correct Dr. Ottenhiemer's work. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone and it is many years later and I still cannot believe what he did to my foot.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Staff is awful and unresponsive. Be very careful with orthotics with this office! They are covered 100% by my insurance, but I've had multiple issues with them not putting it through correctly to insurance and billing me for them. The staff is rude, doesn't return calls, gives you the run around, etc. Dr. O is just ok - nothing special.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. O was wonderful. I had a bout of tendonitis and gout (my first one) all within a two week period. He was able to figure everything out quickly and compassionately! He even called during the week to see how I was feeling/doing. Definitely top notch!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Josh B. Ottenheimer's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2306518'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;JOSH&quot; to &quot;JOSH B.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "WEST WINDSOR" to "Princeton Township", Practice changed from "PRINCETON FOOT AND ANKLE ASSOCIATES" to "Princeton Foot & Ankle Associates"

March 23, 2012