Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Levy

Dr. Michael Levy, an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon, operated on my knee this morning! Dr. Levy was extremely kind, informative and attentive. He had the task of repairing a torn meniscus, among other tears and other issues I had due to an injury. Dr. Levy's attention to detail was priceless and his willingness to share everything with my daughter and I put us both at ease. My daughter was so thankful that Dr. Levy even spent time explaining what happened during surgery with her while I was in recovery. From the entry into Summit Surgical at 5:45 am, up until my departure, Ashley (my driver and daughter) and I were treated beautifully. The entire staff working with Dr. Michael Levy was attentive and very thorough. Now at home I am following his instructions and must say I am feeling wonderful. Thanks Dr. Michael Levy!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Although he seemed to know his stuff, the surgery needed to be redone a year later. He was aloof and non responsive to several concerns and did not seem to be paying attention when I went back with problems following the first surgery. He did not do the second operation given my opinion of his demeanor.I have made this comment because I was so unhappy with my second experience with this doctor and I had brought my concerns to the attention of his office staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Michael S. Levy's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

AHC