Ratings for Dr. Irene B. Faust

She does not take complaints of elderly patients seriously. She is dismissive of them

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Faust for almost 20 years. She (and her front office staff) has always been kind to me. I always get in to see the doctor when I need to. There are times that I have to see the NP, however, most of the time I am able to see the dr. The NP is not my favorite, but I'm fine seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I have always found dr Faust to be knowledgeable and she spends lots of time with her patients. Front office staff is rude as is is the NP

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I agree with the person below, I've never actually met her because she's always busy. The NP is very kind and knowledgeable, but it's annoying that I can't see the actual doctor. Staff has never been rude to me, but I've seen them be very rude to people who deserved it, but you can't be rude to patients. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Faust is VERY busy. I normally have to see Zackler here instead. Staff is unfriendly. Office hours are terrible. Closed on Wednesdays. Closed from 12-2pm M,T,TH,F. They often close their doors early on Friday too. Don't make your appt. close to lunch time as you will be rushed in and rushed out. Faust treated me for an infection two years ago. Her attitude seemed indifferent and not much importance or seriousness was put into what I was supposed to do after for healing and to prevent in the future. Upon my own research, I discovered the illness was much more serious than she described to me. I do not recommend going here. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Her Staff can be very abrupt, snappy, and snotty I know alot of people that see Dr. Faust over the years and everyone of them have the same opinion of the front office staff. Is it that hard to be pleasent? I wonder if she has any idea that her employees act that way.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I have found Dr. Faust to be very caring and supportive. She has always been available to me. I find her medical knowledge to be exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Faust is very knowledgeable and very caring. A thorough and professional physician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2006

She is very caring and patient. She took her time with me and made sure I got the care I needed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2006

Dr. Irene B. Faust's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1979)