Ratings for Dr. Frances W. Ginsburg

Amazingly knowledgeable physician. Truly helpful and caring. Not at all an alarmist. Dr. Ginsburg and her staff truly act as advocates for their patients. I'd prior gone the route of the Park Avenue physicians and have been terribly damaged by those experiences, both physically and emotionally. Dr. Ginsburg gets to the point, gives you your options and works WITH you to make an appropriate decision. This group does not push surgery or treatment, they truly work with you on the course of action that's best for you. Six years of top notch care and one surgery later and I can't recommend a better group.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Ginsburg and her staff are great at what they do. All these comments about them being rude are completely ridiculous. You go to the doctor for treatment, not to make friends. Dr. Ginsburg gave me my dream or becoming a mother after several unsuccessful attempts. She is warm and extremely experienced. She is the BEST in her field. I would recommend to anyone. She changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Oh well... Welcome to the club.. She has som serious mental issues that's why she is so rude to everyone.i don't find other explanation .just stay away from her, there is another doctor mark leonderas ( google him I am not sure how to spell his last name) he is a very nice and knowledgable guy.i don't even know how she survives.. People that I know say that she is horrible , people here comments are bad. The once that r good must b related to her. If u still prefer her- well, good luck!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Ginsburg may seem tough at first, but she has the kindest heart and will go to great lengths to help her patients. Patients are definitely her top priority. I trust this doctor like noone else and would definitely recommend her all the way!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Lets just use one word for my visit... Judgemental!! Rude staff as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

She has a good heart and cares. She is knowledgeable and overall competent. Her staff could use some brushing up in manners.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Good, Dr. no personality what so ever, staff..(2 words) super rude.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Ginsburg was successful with our first IVF procedure. We opted for IUI first to try to save money since insurance was not covering all costs. She is very straight-forward and gets to the point and gets the job done. She is 100% focused and her seriousness may come off as not-so-friendly but once you realize that is her number one priority is results!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Without a doubt she is the rudest and cruelest doctor I have ever been to. During my treatment we ran into serious health problems. I was very nervous and she would not even pick up the phone when I called. I even had my mother try to call without success. She and her staff are uncaring and unfeeling. She is an embarrassment to Stamford Hospital. In a location with so many other better qualified and better staffed offices you would be a fool to ever step foot in her office. Our treatment was unsuccesful with her but 100% successful with a beautiful son when we went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Excellent doctor and staff. Very personable and the big plus is that you see the doctor at every visit, not just a nurse running you through the process. We're especially happy that we had good results too!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Frances W. Ginsburg's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)