Ratings for Dr. Raymond L. Candage

Received 1 star because 0 not an option. Injores symptoms. Post op infection could have been treated, instead ended up on vent.. Just doesn't care. Other Doctors took over but almost cost my life.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Would not take my dog to him. Refuses to communicate with , injnores symptoms Almost cost me my life.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Spent about 3 minutes with me. Left the room before I could ask all my questions. Did not heal in 6 weeks as he said I would. When I called to report this, he told me to give it another 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

horrible doctor tells you he's going to do one thing and don't do it bad attitude poor bedside manner and does not care for his patience at all

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

21 year old son had surgery, our family never heard from the doctor AT ALL!! 24 hours after surgery and we still didn't meet or see the doctor. VERY RUDE!! Remember, MD doesn't spell GOD!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

After a late surgery on my 75 year old mothers broken leg, Dr. Candage left the hospital without so much as a single word to our WAITING family. 48 hours later, still not a single word. NICE, Dr. Candage. Lousy follow up. Just love arrogant doctors.The word at his hospital is that this wasn't an isolated incident.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Terrible experience Don't waste your time. No manners. Did not try to help solve my problem at all. Go somewhere else where someone cares to help you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Raymond L. Candage's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal