Ratings for Dr. David Jimenez

Saved my life when I was 12 and again when I was 13. Thank you and your wife cb who helped as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He and his wife, the plastic surgeon, are heartless, careless, and cruel and have no bedside manner. They are the worst. They performed a head surgery on my little baby and made so many mistakes during the surgery, which created lots of complications after. They tore my baby's cover of brain during the surgery and to fix that put a lumber drain on her back but did such a sloppy work that my baby got meningitis immediately. My baby had to be hospitalized for months because of their careless performance. During the whole process they were cold and heartless. They did not even care to come and visit her when she was in the ICU for a month to treat meningitis. And still after 7 years, we have to deal with their mess, as my baby will need another surgery to clean up their mess. He and his wife are the worst. Don’t go to him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. David Jimenez's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)