Ratings for Dr. Byron D. Rosenstein

I had a partial knee replacement and LOVED Dr. Rosenstein, He was great to work with and had me home the day after surgery. Will go back to him anytime!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had a total hip replacement. I have noting but positive things to say about Dr. Rosenstein. I was back at work in 6 weeks without a walker or crutches. I am living pain free!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I had a total knee replacement.. This man is too busy and acts like he doesn't care. My knee is in horrible shape. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

They did all the paperwork and made it easy. I had knee replacement and was back on my feet the day of the surgery although I stayed in the hospital two nights. The Doctor took into consideration my Diabetes II and the surgery was very successful. I was back to work within 5 weeks on the 1st knee and 6 weeks on the 2nd knee. The Dr. also took care of setting up my physical therapy. I was very happy with the whole deal. If I ever have the arthritis attack any other part of my body, I will make sure I go back to Dr. Rosenstein. Love how he treated me as an adult and answered my list of questions patiently. Also appreciate the workmanship.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I had a total knee replacement with some complications after surgery. Dr. Rosenstein's comments were "there is nothing I can do to help you... you are going to end up with a bad knee". It seems that if his surgeries do not go perfectly well, he just abandons his patient and goes on to the next one. Very poor doctor and would NEVER recommend him to anyone. All surgeries do not go perfectly well, but having a doctor you can trust in any situation is paramount. This is not such a doctor. He needs to learn humility and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Rosenstein has been nothing short of wonderful to work with. He takes his time to figure out the best treatment option possible and is incredibly thorough. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Great doctor. Took the time to answer all my questions. Surgery went very well. Incredibly tiny incisions and PT says I've stayed ahead of recovery schedule due to a great surgery.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

He is not a careing Doc. at all, he is easy to get upset when he is question about he's work I was told by him live with it deal with it, thats something to tell you patients!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Byron D. Rosenstein's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1982)