2 Surgeries with this gentleman and I must say my quality of life is very much improved. If I hade to bet my life on a surgeon then this doctor is the one!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Very Good Surgeon, I had to have emergency surgery from a surgical Hernia that turned bad and could have been life threating. Surgeon does great work, very knowledgeable, caring and very kind person. Thank You Dr. Collins!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

He was very professional and I was pleased with the whole operation. I would recommend this doctor to others.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

I was surprised at the negative ratings I read. He performed surgery on me and I was highly pleased with his knowledge and courtesy. He even came to visit me when I was hospitalized for a different condition with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

On a dark and stormy night when most people were tucked up in there homes this doctor, after having already put in a day in surgery,took on the daunting task of operating on my partner. This doctor came to me twice and told me what was going on and thereafter visited my partner every day for the fifteen days of the confinement.This doctor may be impatient but it is,I believe,because he does not suffer foot-dragging gladly. There you go. Give the guy a Bplus.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2006

Dr. Paul S. Collins's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2305785'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014
  • combined ratings from Surgeon listing (DID: 23414)

May 3, 2012
  • First Name changed from "PAUL" to "PAUL S."

April 8, 2012
  • City changed from "ST PETERSBURG" to "St. Petersburg", Practice changed from "BAY SURGICAL SPECIALISTS" to "Collins Paul Steven MD"

March 24, 2012