Ratings for Dr. Reza Momeni

For years I have been plagued with a left lower eye lid bag and puffiness. I had been referred by a co worker to see Dr Momeni. From the moment I met with him, I felt at ease! Dr Momeni took his time to explain the lower lid blepharoplasty procedure to me and what to expect post op as well as took his time to answer all my questions. I am a nurse and not a nervous person so I opted to have my procedure done in the office under local anesthesia where I remained awake for the entirety of the surgery. Dr Momeni made me feel incredible safe and calm throughout the procedure. His amazing bed side manner and caring professionalism along with his incredible skills and talent makes him a true artist and doctor. I am 9 days post op and already can see amazing results! I had very little bruising and no pain at all! I am so incredibly pleased with my results already and so incredibly happy with how great my under eye area looks already! Thank you so much Dr Momeni for taking such amazing care of me and for making me feel beautiful again! Let Dr Momeni work his magic on you! You will be beyond pleased!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was contemplating Rhinoplasty for years. After reading patients accounts of potential complications by various OTHER surgeons, I was reluctant. I finally discovered Dr. Reza Momeni. He corrected the dorsal hump on my nose, reshaped the nostrils and the beak-like appearance at the tip. Everyone in my circle say my nose looks absolutely natural. Believe me my friends and relatives are quite assertive, and not afraid to give their opinion. :) Dr. MOMENI has been thorough with regard to every detail. This plastic surgeon is a good communicator, supportive, and shows medical empathy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I am very happy with the service provided by Dr. Momeni and his staff. From my initial consultation to my final post-op visit, he is always pleasant and courteous. He is a very skilled and compassionate doctor. Dr. Momeni and his dedicated team take the time to answer all of my questions not only in the office, but via e-mails as well. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Highly skilled doctor with highly skilled and courteous staff! I am very pleased with my results, and only had pleasant experience coming to this office at each milestone of my procedure. Dr Momeni and staff at Summit medical ensured an open and honest conversation to understand my needs / concerns, which allowed to get the best results. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Momeni was highly recommended by staff members at Summit Medical, and my appointments with Dr. Momeni were above my expectations. He is a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor who always is honest and offers constructive advice about the procedures he recommends. He has a great eye to know what will look natural and never over done. He is a skilled and compassionate doctor who always takes the time for conversation with you and answers all of my questions about the procedures in detail. Mary, his nurse, is wonderful and caring along with the entire staff in the Berkeley Heights office. I have recommended Dr. Momeni to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Momeni was recommended by my GYN. He and his staff were compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and always professional, even for any/all follow up appointments. I had a full tummy tuck with liposuction to my back and love handles,. He explained my procedures to me fully and got me pumped about my surgery. He encouraged Tylenol for any discomfort and for someone like myself who has no threshold for pain, he was absolutely right & I was able to avoid any long term use of pain meds. My new belly button is awesome! I would love to visit him again for my inner/outer thighs

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Momeni was recommended by my GYN for a breast reduction and I’m glad she did. During the consultation, he explained everything in detail, listened carefully to my wishes and the reason for surgery. On the day of surgery he was more excited and pumped than I was. I was super nervous but the entire team assured me that I was in good hands. He called the day of surgery in the evening to make sure I was ok but I was already asleep. The day after he was pleased with the results, and really wanted me to see the differences, even thought I was in too much pain to look. Mary, Claire and all the other staff members are caring and super sweet. I can’t say enough about them. They took care of my stiches and explained everything in detail. Mary was super! She was my little angel whenever I had a visit. She was super positive from the consultation all the way to my last appointment. She always took as much time as needed to explain what I should be doing. I am super excited and pleased with the results. Dr. Momeni has the eye for knowing what size fits best with your body size and type. Thank you, Elizabeth

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Momeni is both knowledgeable and caring. He and his staff always go the extra mile to address any and all concerns. He has performed several procedures for me over the last 10 years, both cosmetic and non with wonderful results. I would highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Momeni and his staff are extremely professional and helpful in every way possible.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My experience with Dr. Momeni and his staff was a 10 across the board. I traveled from Philadelphia to see him and it was well worth it. He was knowledgeable, caring, and concerned. High;y recommended.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Reza Momeni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Reza Momeni MD, FACS, is a Yale-trained board-certified plastic surgeon in New Jersey, and is currently the Section Chief of Plastic Surgery at Overlook Medical Center, in Summit, NJ. He is an expert in the aesthetic surgery of the face and body, and he has extensive experience in hand surgery and reconstructive surgery for skin and breast cancer. In our practice, we place a strong focus on understanding the goals and expectations of patients. In return, we give honest and personalized recommendations to each patient, with an emphasis on balancing safety with results. In addition to surgical treatments, Dr. Momeni is a NYC area plastic surgeon with vast experience in minimally invasive techniques and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation with Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Fraxel, and Ultherapy, and CoolSculpting.

• English

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1994)
  • Yale University (Grad. 2004)

• Face-lift