Ratings for Dr. Eliot H. Zimbalist

Knowledgeable Dr. Wonderful person. His staff is helpful. All my family member saw him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Wonderful and extremely knowledgable doctor who was able to accurately diagnose a serious condition 10 minutes after meeting me while my dr of 5 plus years didn't have a clue after performing tests.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

He is a very knowledgeable doctor but he is not like he used to be. I became dissappointed in him. Unfortunately. But, knowing him for many years, he is still a good guy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Zimbalist is the best diagnostician that I have experienced. He helped my husband after we had seen many other doctors. Although he may run late, he spends individual time with you without rushing. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

This man saved my father from wearing an external bag. He has an unusual personality which can be precieved as an attitude, however, I tolerate the attitute in exchange for miraculous treatment. His staff at the desk, well, you will want to avoid them at all expense. They have the worst attitude and are very rude, and unprofessional. Again, I put up with it because he is an incredible doctor and knows his field better than all the other doctors we visited to help my dad.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2006

Dr. Eliot H. Zimbalist's Credentials

• French

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1980)