Ratings for Dr. Jeffery T. Sorensen

I have seen Dr. Sorensen for several different problems and I have never been disappointed. He has a great staff. Very professional!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I would never send anyone to this Dr or to this facility that employs him. Sorensen wanted to do surgery the next day after my visit, with no MRI first. The cost of the surgery was $30,000. I went to the U and they said surgery was not necessary. I did not have surgery and I am 100% healed and the bills were under $2,000.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Great doctor...has treated my son, my daughter and myself.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I had seen this doctor for 4 knee surgeries. My last visit would have been my 5th. The staff was horrible to me and when I discussed the situation with him he claimed that I was verbally abusive. I was extremely upset and he stated he was had a waiting list. Kudos to him but that was my last straw. When I fired him, he turned me into Ogden Clinic for verbal abuse. His PA was going to set up surgery and after I let him go; I saw 3 other individuals who stated if I would have had surgery; it would have done major damage to my knee. I would have had the surgery but after the advice of 3 other individuals to wait. I am doing so. It is sad because he is a nice person but I have a hard time paying for two surgeries instead of one major one and being in pain and out of work twice. Shame on you Dr. Sorensen, maybe you should listen to your patients who pay your salary!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Jeffery T. Sorensen's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)

Kaiser-Permanente