Ratings for Dr. Kwok Li

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Li from office visit, to surgery and post surgery. He is very knowledgeable and caring of his patients. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Li in a heartbeat. He and Eileen are extremely professional, competent and caring. I was extremely nervous, but they both put me at ease.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Doctor Li exudes a great deal of confidence. Very professional and empathetic to your needs.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Excellent opthomologist. Very competent, caring. Dr. Li took the time to explain the procedures. I felt like I was getting the best possible care. Office staff was very helpful. The cataract surgery went great. Very pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Outstanding medical service with respect to pre op, the surgery itself and post op. Dr. Li is excellent and did a great job removing my right eye cataract. Great staff as well...very professional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Li is very knowledgeable and helpful. He takes time to explain everything to you about your procedure or problem. The office staff are also very friendly and helpful and always available by phone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very please with process. Well done! Great team and experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Li and his staff. They answered all my questions before cataract surgery and were very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Grand experience and now I refer all my friends to this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr, Li is a very competent, knowledgeable, and excellent ophthalmologist . I would highly recommend him to my friends. He answered any questions I had thoroughly and with a very friendly disposition putting to rest any anxieties I had regarding my cataract surgery. Office staff is also caring and helpful. Am pleased with the outcome of my surgery, which is everything Dr. Li predicted.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Kwok Li's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX