Ratings for Dr. Manar S. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim is just wonderful! She takes care of patients like she would take care of her own. She is SO sweet and intelligent. I could not see taking my child to anyone but her. AMAZING is her key word!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Ibrahim was my two (much younger) little sisters pediatrician and when I moved back to Fort Smith I chose her as my children's ped. I must say, due to living in different parts of the country my children have had a few pediatricians, some I was not too thrilled about, but Dr. Ibrahim is by far THE MOST professional, gentile, friendly, and respectful towards children. She treats them like little people who have a voice, opinion and feelings of their very own unlike some doctors I've experienced before. I shiver to remember. I don't think she could have made my children feel any more comfortable and secure. You leave the office actually feeling loved and cared for! Not just sheep being herded in and out. I can't go on enough about this wonderful woman! If you are looking for a pediatrician who will treat your children like her own and make them feel safe and does a thorough and very professional job, look no further! She's the whole package! Dr. Ibrahim is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012