Ratings for Dr. Melissa A. Longo

I first came to Dr. Longo about two and a half months ago. I had extreme pain in my upper neck and back behind the shoulder blade. I also had soreness in my right knee in front and back, and also had right wrist pain. Before coming here, I had had one or two chiropractic sessions somewhere else, but I did not like their approach and did not go back. Since starting treatment with Dr. Longo, I have consistently felt better on a weekly basis since I started following their specific rehab schedule. Since following her supplement recommendations, I have not had allerfies, and my mood and energy levels have elevated. I currently am pain free, and make sure to stay on schedule with my treatment.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

My daughter went in for a stiff neck on 5/16/2011, got a consultation and x-rays. 5/17 came back for an adjustment. Came home in excruciation pain. 5/17,18,19 called the Dr. and got no response, just an answering machine. I took the x-rays and went to an orthopedist who could not see her for several days. The pain was extreme. I then took her to Dr. John Jung of Arlington Heights, IL, a different chiropractor and he had me feel my daughter's neck, there was a vertebrae sticking out. He got it back in but it was very painful to do so. Dr. Longo finally called me on 5/20 and after I explained what happened she said it was normal. I told her what the other Dr. said, the name of the condition she caused and what he had to do. I have since left messages reiterating that I did not expect to be charged for what she had done. I have tried to reach Dr. Longo several times since to no avail. Her charges for this pain and suffering came in at $1,050. I am now contacting my attorney.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011