Ratings for Dr. John D. Randolph

Dr Randolph saved my life. He did a aorta valve replacement on me in October 2016. Very compassionate and great bedside manner his staff was not so compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

A top surgeon who is compassionate and extremely good at what he does. Sometimes, due to emergencies, he is late for regular appointments but having him take care of your needs is way more important than time. Without hesitation I would recommend him as the best surgeon in OK. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Randolph did my father's quad bypass and saved his life. He has a wonderful bedside manner, talks with the family after the surgery, explains everything. The Oklahoma Heart Hospital to excellent. Once you have been there you will see that no other hospital comes close to them. The care that my father received was unbelievable. They cater to not only the patient but also the family. Dr. Randolph answered my questions after I took my Dad home and it was 4:00 a.m. and I called the hospital and Dr. Randolph called me back immediately and told me the answers to my questions. I know that he is been given a talent by God to save lives.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. John D. Randolph's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)