Ratings for Dr. John D. Randolph

Dr John Randolph is one of God's Angels. God gave him the knowledge and power to create miracles where their is little hope. He did Aortic Valve replacement surgery on my husband. His valve was almost completely closed, his EF was only 18%. his valve was so calcified he couldn't get it to open, even in surgery. He put a cow valve in, and my husband did fantastic. He told him after surgery that he would have died in just a few days. My husband and I have been together 60 years, so Dr Randolph is my HERO, and along with GOD's help, gave my husband back to me. His staff was also fantastic, we could not have ask for better from any one associated with Dr Randolph during his hospital stay. I love them all to pieces.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Randolph saved my life. He did a aorta valve replacement on me in October 2016. Very compassionate and great bedside manner his staff was not so compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

A top surgeon who is compassionate and extremely good at what he does. Sometimes, due to emergencies, he is late for regular appointments but having him take care of your needs is way more important than time. Without hesitation I would recommend him as the best surgeon in OK. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Randolph did my father's quad bypass and saved his life. He has a wonderful bedside manner, talks with the family after the surgery, explains everything. The Oklahoma Heart Hospital to excellent. Once you have been there you will see that no other hospital comes close to them. The care that my father received was unbelievable. They cater to not only the patient but also the family. Dr. Randolph answered my questions after I took my Dad home and it was 4:00 a.m. and I called the hospital and Dr. Randolph called me back immediately and told me the answers to my questions. I know that he is been given a talent by God to save lives.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. John D. Randolph's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)