Ratings for Dr. Scott G. Quisling

Scott Quisling failed to help heal my broken humerus bone. Once claimed it was 80% healed, then several months later wanted to perform a third surgery. In final surgery, with another M.D., the bone was found buried in my muscle. Would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I love this Dr! he is the best! The staff is friendly... Very happy with Resurgens Orthopeadics. The Dr, the surgery place and therapy place are on the same building.. I'll recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr Quisling's staff is very warm and friendly. They accomodated my work schedule for appointments. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes to see him. He took the time to explain my surgery and recovery time. Today my knee is on the way to a complete recovery. I had a torn meniscus.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Quisling is okay, but his PA is horrible (a guy who has no empathy at all). Also, do not let him do a partial, make him do a full knee replacement, the partial knee replacements do not work

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Scott G. Quisling's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company