Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Brown

Dr. Brown has been my family dr. for 10 years now. I feel so comfortable and safe with his knowledge and expertise. He spends as much time with you as needed. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr Brown always takes the time to talk with you about your problem and is very patient and isn't afraid to say he doesn't know something but will check it out. He is very smart and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

He is the best G.P. there is. First, the reason he does not run on is because of the extra time he spends with person. It is even posted on the wall. He is not hurry and get the next one in. There is a waiting list to get in. I was one of the lucky people who did not have to wait. I know many people who see him when I move to FL. and I have a medical condition. Put your name on the list. Also, best memory of any doctor I know.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Brown himself is an awesome doctor!! The office staff is his pitfall... it is sad that such a great doctor has such a horrible office. I don't think I will ever go back! They made me feel like I was a bother to them. I can even ignore the waiting (which is forever!) but I can't ignore the way the office staff treated me... Dr. Brown is excellent and if he ever gets new office people I would love to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr Brown is great and has a great staff especially the receptionist and medical nurse

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

I'M HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSE THIS DOCTOR FOR MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN HE IS INCREDIBLE AMAZING HE'S LIKE FAMILY I NEVER HAD. DR. BROWN BEDSIDE MANNNERS IS EXPERTISED IN ALL HE IS INTELLIGENT. TODAY WE NEED DOCTOR'S LIKE HIM HATS OFF TO DR. GREGORY BROWN.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr Brown is the best Primary Care doctor you could possibly have. You may not get in at you exact appointment time, but when you get in to see him he spends a lot of quality time listening to you and working with you to find the right and exact solution to you problem. Dr. Brown is so great you may have to get on a waiting list just to see him. It is well worth the wait. You will never find a better internalist or primary care doctor anywhere. He is also a dedicated husband, father and christian man. He knows that God has gifted him to be the outstanding doctor that he is.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2006

Dr. Gregory M. Brown's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1988)

Veterans Administration