Ratings for Dr. Simona V. Pautler

She performed a breast augmentation on me after having children and nursing I looked horrible . She listened and made me look perfectly natural and proportioned. It has been 7 years and still looksand feels gret!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Pautler is fantastic. I had a breast augmentation and lift in December 2017 after one of my implants ruptured from a previous augmentation done about 15 years ago (with a different doctor). The results are exactly what I was hoping for! Dr Pautler also has a great bedside manner, is very patient and answers all your questions, works with you to figure out what you're looking for, and is extremely talented. I don't have enough amazing things to say about her and my experience. I also had a pretty quick recovery. Was up and moving around a day or two after surgery with minimal pain. The office staff is also so helpful! Nadine is wonderful. I'm adding this review because I did a ton of research when looking for a plastic surgeon and I'm posting this for the next person who isn't sure which doctor to choose. Choose Dr. Pautler. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I recently went to Dr. Pautler to have my first breast augmentation back in May 2017. Dr. Pautler is such an amazing women and surgeon. From the moment I walked into her office for my consultation to my last follow up appointment, every one in her office was so welcoming, professional, and made my experience so much better. She took a lot of time with me during our initial consultation to discuss all of my options. She was so honest with me from the get go and I instantly felt comfortable putting my personal appearance into her hands. I never once felt that she tried to pressure me into doing anything that I was not comfortable with. Her bedside manner is absolutely amazing...and I am a nurse who works on a post surgical unit and frequently see how surgeons do not always have the best bedside manner. The staff in her office are so friendly and remember you when you come in for all of your appointments...and that meant a lot to me that I was not just another patient. During my pre-op and post op stages at the hospital, all of the staff had great things to say about her. They often refer to her as "amazing", which made me feel so good! I am now completely healed from the surgery, and I could not be happier with my results. She made me feel so much better about my physical appearance and I have so much more confidence now thanks to her!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Pautler is amazing - very caring and reassuring. Her work is beautiful - she is truly an artist! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had liposuction done a few years ago done by Dr.Pautler and she was great! Will definitely be going back to get breast augmentation this year.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

My results were even better than I expected. Would recommend her to anyone - skilled, artistic and caring. The best.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Total paid includes hospital charges! Dr. Pautler and staff are phenomenal! They took the time to listen to me, answer my questions and allay my fears. They treated me with utmost respect and dignity. Follow up care was equally great. I am very pleased with the results and have recommended Dr. Pautler to my friends and colleagues. In my case, I needed extensive work done, yet recovery went smoothly, no problems or complications at all. At six months post-op, I am two sizes smaller, MUCH healthier physically and emotionally, and have regained my love for life. I first learned of Dr. Pautler on a radio ad, researched her practice, made the appointment and was immediately sure this was the surgeon for me. As a male, and feeling very self conscious, I was uneasy going into a "woman's" place, but Dr. Pautler put me to ease at once. Her entire staff was supportive of me and my wife as we went through this together. If you are thinking of this type surgery, Dr. Pautler is your best choice!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Pautler was the best! I interviewed 3 other plastic sur. before I met with Dr. Pautler. She was the most professional and knowledgable of all. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I gave Dr. Pautler a perfect rating because she made me feel so comfortable with everything. I was very self conscious and embarrassed of my body and she just made me feel at home with it. She acted as my friend and not just another client which I liked and it also made me feel more comfortable. I am so happy with my body now. She did an amazing job. I still look natural and not that fake look that some doctors give. I could not be happier with my doctor and my decision to go through with everything

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Absolutely love Dr. Pautler! You are greeted as soon as you walk in the door and made to feel comfortable the entire visit. Dr. Pautler is very knowledgable in her work and recommends what is best for each individual body shape and size. I would definitely use Dr. Pautler again.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Simona V. Pautler's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal