Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Matey

The absolute worst experience I have ever had with any Doctor . Rude , bully , obnoxious , and simply does not listen

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Matey and his staff are very professional yet keep the office fun. I enjoy going in and seeing them all.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Great staff. Did an excellent job for us of solving foot problem. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I brought my 12 year old son to see this guy. He was in my opinion completely unprofessional and when I disagreed with him about the course of treatment he pulled me out of the examination room and in my opinion tried to intimidate me into agreeing with him. He told me if I didn't like it I could leave. I left. I would no more trust this guy to touch my son than I would trust a fox to watch a hen house. Oddly his front desk and nursing staff was really nice and I felt bad for them that they were stuck with this rude jerk. Since he refuse to treat my 12 year old I have no idea whether he is any good at actually being a foot doctor but I can tell you if his manners are any indication I'll be telling my friends to just stay away.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Did not follow through with treatment. Would not respond to phone calls concerning treatment after vein surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Matey's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL