Ratings for Dr. Rosanna Dean-Scott

Dr. Dean-Scott is laid-back and yet straight-forward. Despite the fact that I haven't always followed her directions, she has never lost her patience with me. She is very knowledgeable and sometimes gives weird "prescriptions"... again, she will patiently explain her reasoning. Because of the setting - a low-cost general practice clinic - I can usually get an appointment with her within a few days if not the same day. She is not full-time at this practice so sometimes it will take a little longer to get an appointment specifically with her. However her colleagues are also good-natured and there is better continuity now that they are using EMRs. In summary: as a patient with a medical history like a minefield, she has helped me defuse many of those mines through practical advice and cautious treatment. If that keeps me out of the hospital, I'm all for it! :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012