Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Schneider

Simply the best when it comes to eye care. He has been our specialist for years due to his professionalism and personal manner. You can spend less money elsewhere, but the quality does not come close.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Love, love, LOVE Dr Schneider! He has treated my family for about 10 years and I wouldn't have anyone else. He answers every question I have, I never feel rushed and have never found him to be anything less than perfectly pleasant to be around. Only had to call a couple of times, but calls were returned promptly and by Dr Schneider, not his staff. I recommend Dr Schneider to everyone I know - he is absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

LOVE Dr Schneider! My family has been seeing him for years. He is excellent! He always answers all our questions, cares about our health, has the newest info and technology to treat us properly and is always good for a laugh or a good story! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013