Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Kelly

I had a knee issue and went to a rehab specialist (as they see the results) who recommended Dr. Kelly. He worked with me on rehab till we realized my knee was too far gone to rehab so he did a partial knee replacement. Expert work and his bedside manner is excellent. I was out of the hospital early and the home therapist said I was coming along so well they shortened the home rehab. IT IS UP TO YOU TO DO REHAB, DON'T BLAME THE DOCTOR IF YOU DON'T DO THE WORK. He later did some shoulder surgery on me that turned out really well, and I've even sent my 10 year old daughter to him. I've been in medical research before and I am very particular about surgeons. He is the best, I'd let him work on me a third time if it's ever needed. Several of the doctors I see have sent their kids to him, that says a lot.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

No pain had some sore muscles and bruises but walking around with out walker after one week

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I would not recommend him. I had complications ranging from metal alergy to the first knee implant to on-going severe pain I still live with from Second Total Knee operation. I have visited him several times to seek some resolution and have repeatedly been told: "The Implant is in place". This doctor can be very impersonal at times and does not offer alternate recommendations to patients. like me who have had on-going problems. Two Total Knee operations, still limping and constant pain is not what I wish on anyone. Good Luck.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Kelly intentionally misdiagnosed my injury. Being treated for something that he know isnt the actual injury is immoral. PLEASE stay away from this Doctor, he is up to no good

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Kelly came highly recommended by an acquaintance. In 2008, he performed surgery on my elbow, which healed wonderfully. He does not seem constrained by "old school" medicine remedies, he'll take the least evasive approach working toward what it is "you" want to achieve. I would recommend Dr. Kelly to my friends and family. His assistant Priya, PA-C is wonder also, she took the time to not only address my pre-op questions but also other “outside the box” issues that I have as an active 39 y/o male. Thank you Dr. Kelly! Oh yeah, Go Irish!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Robert A. Kelly's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

GHI