Ratings for Dr. Elliott I. Clemence

He doesn't listen to his patients and if he can't fix it he . Blames it on overweight

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Wow, I've never experience such a rude office staff and a doctor who defends such poor customer service. Dr. Clemence's bed side manner leaves a lot to be desired. When I tried to share my terrible experience with his staff (in particular, Crystal V.), the doctor became irate and irrational. Without listening to the concerns, he chose to defend his staff no matter the cost. He yelled, postured, and was irrational. His staff even directed me on how to lodge a complaint on the doctor. Apparently, the "good" doctor has behaved in this manner before. So sad....seek another doctor. There are many good orthopedic surgeons out there, who not only know their craft, but know how to treat people.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

The doctor is great! It's his staff that stinks and the waiting time often times exceeds 2 hours!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Clemence is fantastic, he did my 4th knee surgery and it was like night and day! No crutches, no narcotic pain meds. I am once again headed back to see him due to another injury. But I have full confidence in the fact he will find out what is wrong and fix it with as little pain as possible.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Clemence and his staff are very helpful. I understand that when you go to a specialist, you may wait a little while to see him/her. In my opinion the 45 min wait was well worth it. His staff was friendly and helpful from the first time that I called. When it was my turn, Dr Clemence took his time to listen to me explain my problem. Without hesitation, he told me what he thought was going on and sent me for some tests. When I went back, I waited for only 30min and was taken back into my room, by another friendly staff member and he came in only after about 10min of waiting. Sure enough, the tests proved his theroy and he explained my options. I decided to go with the total knee replacement. After about 3 months, I was back to my normal everyday routine. 6 months later, I am back to dancing, and everything else I could do before. Dr Clemence, you are a life saver, and I thank God every day that he put me on the path to finding you. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

My first appointment was scheduled for Aug 3rd at 2PM. On Aug 3rd I received a call from his office at 8:30 AM advising me that they needed to reschedule me because the doctor would not be available that day. I rescheduled for Aug 13th at 2:00 PM. On the 13th I arrived Dr. Clemence office at 1:45; the waiting room was full of people waiting to see him. Approximately one hour later at 2:45, I was called to the front desk to pay my co-pay and then sent back to the waiting room. 45 mins later, I was called in the office by a staff person who informed me that the doctor had just left and was not available to see me. After almost a two hour wait, Dr. Clemence walked out on me and about five other patients that had also been waiting.The staff wanted to reschedule me for another appt but I explained to them that my appointment was already a rescheduled appointment. I cannot rate helpful or knowledge because I never saw him but I cannot finish this without putting something so I put "3"

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

He does not have a very good bedside manner - when in the hospital, he stands at the door instead of coming into your room. He totally messed up my knee - another ortho doctor said I need a whole complete knee replacement on the SAME knee that this doctor performed. When he scheduled an MRI for my knee, I asked him if they could check my back too and he said bluntly "we are not worried about your back"...come to find out, I had spinal stenosis and he could have caught that months ahead.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Elliott I. Clemence's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med