Ratings for Dr. William Springhart

Though he removed my cancer he created other issues that now have to repaired by a different surgeon. Has a god complex and not willing to answer questions from patient. He was also rude to my wife. He refused to take responsibility for his causing others issues in my abdomen that now have to be repaired. He was totally cold and did show any empathy for the problem he caused. I was told to leave his clinic without an examination because I asked why I had to pay him for a problem he caused. The whole staff was rude and very defensive to me.... They were circling their ago a around springhart. I should have known there would be issues when they billed the wrong insurance company and blamed me for their poor business practice. I wa told he would deal with issue, I guess that meant deny deny and deny rather than take ownership and actually help the patient he did wrong to.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. William Springhart's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)