Ratings for Dr. Winshih Chang

Outstanding ortho physician - is knowledgable, professional & personable ~ precise with his diagnoses! Tho he's a surgeon, he has treated me for various reasons & is not surgery-happy but conservative. Fortunately recommended physical therapy for me many times & it worked out so well we avoided invasive surgery. His secretary, his physician assts. & support staff @ Somers Ortho are of the same caliber we hope for as patients but are so hard to find. Being under his medical care for more than 30 years, he definitely is a ***** (5 star) physician!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Outstanding.Dr Chang operated on my rotator cuff &replaced my hip.Both procedures were very successful and virtually pain free. He has great personality and expalins everything.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

OUTSTANDING orthopaedic doctor!He is among THE VERY BEST. My family of 6 has used him for about 8 yrs and he has treated all of us. Chang's group-Somers Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine- are all exemplary doctors. These guys practice "true medicine" instead of economics first as many doctors out there do. I would not hesitate to recommend this group of doctors and have done so many times without any kind of negative feedback.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2006

Dr. Winshih Chang's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1982)