Ratings for Dr. Ira E. Bennett

This dr. is a ripoff. Use any one but him. Bills and insurance doesn't pay anything,

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I have been to two other podiatrists for my plantar warts which I have had for years. The fist Doctor was in New York and he kept scraping the wart and applying a medication. After numerous visits the wart thrived. Then I visited a doctor in Port Richey. He would scrape the warts, apply a medication and then had me purchase a medication (formaldehyde) for $18. That did nothing. Again many wasted office visits until he then told me that I had to purchased another medication that would cost me $80. I stopped going to him. I found Dr. Bennett on the internet. On my first appointment with him, he perfomed surgery on one wart and applied medication on the other. After about two months I am totally healed. No more warts. It took about four visits. If you live in the Tampa Bay area and have plantar warts, don't waste your time with other doctors. I read the other review and I did not see any of that. Great office staff, punctual, clean and a great personality.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dirty patient room, garbage piled up in hallway, Dr was not good and sent information to lab and NEVER called with results, staff was not professional.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Ira E. Bennett's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal