Ratings for Dr. William H. Bradshaw

DR Bradshaw is an excellent doctor. answered all of my questions for my surgery. Very through. I only wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Bradshaw did my mastectomy this year, and put in my chemotherapy port 4 years ago. He has the best bedside manner of any Dr. I've been to.( Not only my opinion, but all of my family were extremely impressed). He makes sure you have all your questions answered and gives you copies of your test results etc. He's very thorough in the follow up phase after surgery as well. Any future surgery I need will be done by him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

He is the best Doctor that I have ever seen. Initial visit he really took the time to ensure I understood and was comfortable with the procedure. Prior to surgery, again took time to discuss procedure, and on follow up was very thorough explaining what to expect during the next 6 months. I wish my other doctors could be as good as Dr. Bradshaw. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly (what a team). Would highly recommend to anyone having gallbladder surgery. The absolute best.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

He is wonderful. He was very good and very nice. great bedside manner!office was great and so were the nurses

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Spends all the time you need. He's very warm and offers you all the options. would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. William H. Bradshaw's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1985)