Ratings for Dr. Maribeth D. Moore

I recently call Dr more for assistance in getting a prescription for head lice medication. I had tried 4 different over the counter products with no success. I first called the office and left a message on the nurses line. Did not receive a reply, so I went up to the clinic after several days of not getting a reply. I spoke with the lady at the front desk who said the doctor would probably just call in a prescription for me. they did not get back with me until the next afternoon. Then someone from her office called in stated that the doctor wanted me that the doctor wanted me to continue trying over-the-counter products. it is apparent to me that this doctor does not care how much time or money I waste. I will get no help, so I will find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

This practice covers the bases for being THE WORST Medical Office experience I've EVER had. It totally illustrates the reasons why I, as well as most others HATE to see a Doctor. The staff is surly and rude. The Doctor herself seems to enjoy leaving the room while you're trying to ask a question. Records are confused and credit for payments is NOT received. A Totally Unprofessional place!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Maribeth D. Moore's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX