Ratings for Dr. Rebecca A. Fisher

I have never experience such worse care ever. She never even fully listened to all my symptoms and just said that we need to take a swab of your tongue and have it tested to see what it is. And then she prescribes me some medicine!! I asked her, how can you prescribe me medication without knowing what I have? She never could answer the question. Then she said we can wait if that's what you want to do. She then suggested a cause for what was going on in my mouth and I was floored. I told her there is no way it could be this and wasn't sure why out of this air she was diagnosing me. I will NEVER EVER go see her again. Actually my mother in law and husband had a horrible experience from her as well but I desperately needed a same day apt. so I was stuck with her. DO NOT EVER GO TO HER!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Horrible patient care. Refused to take patients pain and input into diagnoses treatment. Very smug demeanor and horrible attempt at helping patient without expensive, in clinic tests that were not needed. Stay away from Dr. Fisher. She was the least helpful physician I have ever seen. Liberty Clinic staff were also slow to process paperwork, even holding it up to talk about unnecessary issues not relating to the clinic among themselves.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Listens really well, takes time with you.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Rebecca A. Fisher's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company