Ratings for Dr. David A. Ochoa

Wonderful Doctor, horrible front office. Ladies up there are insensitive and have poor phone etiquette. Sorry Doc, but you just lost a family of 4. Hope you fix your problem in the front.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

The wait is long. For what i dont know cus he doesnt take long when he is seeing you.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Take my advice and *DO NOT GO TO THIS DR* Save yourself the TIME. His wait is 1 to 2 hours then he will see you very quickly. Dr Ochoa is in and out with his patients. He talks very fast and never lets me get a word in about whats wrong with me or my children. He has also has forgotten to write us prescipts due to him being RUSHED. He is horrible!!! Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

This guy has the bed side manner of a car salesman. He talks so loud that the entire office can hear what you're talking about with him including the people in the waiting room. The staff were rude when I asked them questions, and seemed upset that they had to do something for me! This place is just not good!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

one word horrible, First went to him about a strange symptom with vibration feeling in my thigh with neck movement and he rattled off something about how nerves in the neck are not directly connected to the leg and was no help in that matter. Couple weeks later I went cause I was sure (100% positive) I had an ear infection, he said I didn't but had an obstruction in the other ear, not only did he fail at getting what was in the ear out he was not gentle and by the time I left I was in horrible pain and bleeding from my ear. they did refer me an excellent ear doctor who YES confirmed the ear infection and could not believe how he had cut up the inside of the other ear. You couldn't pay me to go to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

I have a LOT of doctors in my day, and Dr. Ochoa is one of the kindest, nicest, and accurate doctors I have ever been treated by. His knowledge, patience, and "bedside manner" is truly wonderful! I credit him with saving my daughter's life, because he correctly diagnosed her with double pneumonia and got her into the hospital and on the right meds, after seeing 3 other doctors who INCORRECTLY diagnosed her and gave wrong meds! THIS IS ONE TERRIFIC DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

This physician has a cattle call method of patient care, as many per hour as possible with shortest time per patient. He also is very quick to write prescriptions that may or may not be necessary and usually are the newest, most expensive, non-formulary drugs with no regard for best care of the patient.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. David A. Ochoa's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Live Oak, TX